Monday, March 15, 2010

Do you want anymore baby?

Do you want anymore baby? It's going kind of fast.

That's what Dan said of my popcorn. It really is quite marvelous. All the credit goes to 2 people. First... My mom. Thanks Char! She bought me real popcorn for Christmas. I didn't crack it open until about 3 weeks ago. I've made it 4 times since.

From 2010-03-15


It's been an adventure! Popcorn and kernels fly everywhere. Second credit goes to a food blogger. The stove-top tequnique I use is from Elise. She's a food blogger. Of course, I don't know her, but I read her blog a lot, and that's the name she uses. You can find her at Simply Recipes. She suggest putting a few tester kernels in until they pop... take them out and let the batch fly. It's been perfect every single time!

From 2010-03-15


Holy Moly it's good! Real kernels, real butter, salt...Microwave popcorn tastes like drano compaired to this stuff. And, it's a lot cheaper then store bought stuff. I'll never go back!!!

3 comments:

Charlene said...

I made some homp popped corn also, not that brand but it was mmm...good

Unknown said...

Yep. It really does put microwave popcorn to shame.

lauraslifetoday said...

That's exactly the way I like it! I haven't had microwaved popcorn for months now!!