Saturday, September 27, 2008

Still feeling crafty!

Here is my current creation. It combines two of my favorite things (snowmen and Halloween).

I stole the idea from another blog I read about scrapbooking and card making. It had the idea of making tealight candle covers out of paper. I went right upstairs and made this in about 5 minutes with my Cricut (die cutting machine). It's a simple black snowman/pumpkin guy glued onto orange colored, autumn themed paper I had. I inked the top and bottom with both orange and black ink.

It looks very cute!

4 comments:

Liomins said...

I love it! On one of my magazines it had the idea of stacking pumpkins and making it a "snowman-pumpkin" for your porch. Of course I was loving that idea! There is no denying it now, fall has arrived.

Anonymous said...

i dont know. paper around a candle just seems dangerous. real dangerous. almost as dangerous as bringing dale and dan to a mod/hell/s&m club in portland and allowing them to drink

T said...

i dont know. paper around a candle just seems dangerous. real dangerous. almost as dangerous as bringing dale and dan to a mod/hell/s&m club in portland and allowing them to drink

Patti said...

Too, too cute! How very clever. What a neat Halloween decoration!