Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cards, cards, cards

I have to agree with my sister. It's fall. Dan and I spent a weekend in. He watched football and the Ryder Cup (golf), while I made cards. It was raining off and on. I made navy bean and ham soup for my lunch this week, as well as cornbread. We made brownies. After slicing them into weight watchers servings, we realized they are hardly worth it.

Here are just a few of the cards I made:

This card for someone on a paper crafting board. She has a co-worker that has uterine cancer and needs some support. I'm sending her this card, along with another one I've made.


This card is for our friends that had us over for poker night.

A halloween card. It's my favorite holiday. I love the way the spider is ripping down the corner of the paper. Dan said I should put a skeleton or something behind the corner, and I think he was right!

This is my first time stapling ribbon to a card. It looks very spoooooooooky!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your cards. I reall like the halloween one with the spider and dans skeleton. I think you should also make cards to sell.

Laura said...

I can't believe you're so crafty. Didn't you say last Thanksgiving when we got together and you brought up your cricut that you weren't really into crafty things.... Ummmm... I think you definitely are. =)
Hey I was at JoAnne's yesterday and the cricut cartridges are on sale for like $49 starting today thru this week only.

Patti said...

Such beautiful cards! Lucky people who will receive these. So very creative! You are as talented with paper and everything that goes along with it as I am with needle and thread. Isn't it great having a hobby that we enjoy so much and are so good at doing! And gives us lots of reasons to spend money LOL!

See you on Thursday!

lauraslifetoday said...

I KNEW you had it in you. You ARE a teacher and all! Those are amazing! Your mom is right. You should be selling those!

Ulbins said...

So nice

Unknown said...

Wait, I say So Nice, not Ulbins.. Guess DULBIN forgot to log out last time he was here......