Sunday, August 10, 2008

Beach Scrapbook Page

This summer I have been spending a lot of time using my cricut cutting machine. I mainly use it to make cards and for scrapbook pages. Here are my latest pages, dedicated to a May trip I took to Pacific Beach with my family.
My next mission is to learn how to incorporate stamps into my crafts. I only have one stamp, which I got today. It is in the second picture, in the circle. It's a stamp of lines that you use so that you can write about your page - not too adventurous.
The only problem with making crafts is that as I progressively get better, I look back at my older stuff and think it looks really junky.

2 comments:

lauraslifetoday said...

I NEVER would have pictured you as a scrapbook artist! Those pages are AMAZING girl!!Can I hire you? Someone gave me a whole scrapbook kit for Bella's baby shower that I still haven't touched. Whoops!!

I'm not sure when, but I'll be there soon=).

Laura said...

Wow! Super cute pages! I haven't touched my scrapbook stuff since we moved. One of these days I'll get it unburied. =)