Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mario Kart



This one is for T- to the Revor. You said you didn't like all of the boring day to day stuff. You said you wanted pictures of Dan playing Mario Kart. Here you go. PS... I finally beat him (He is the best in our family, even beating my brother Dale.). I was racing as Koopa Troppa- He was Baby Peach. Usually we race as our own people (Dan and Susan), however, we wanted fun little vehicles. He rode in a duck... I had a spaceship similiar to a Star Wars TY Fighter.

I threw in a bonus picture of Dan painting our new closet door (downstairs). Don't mind the messy closet!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think this article needs to be past tense. As in "Dan was previously the best in the, and had previously beaten Dale. However, Susan and Dale have discovered the secret to domination is the automatic transmission and DJR has returned to dominance."