Monday, October 5, 2009

It's boo-tiful outside!

It's finally fall. My favorite season. It was foggy on the way to work this morning, and I'm breaking out my scarf collection. Dan hauled out the fall decorations for me. Thanks to all of those who have contributed to them along the way. Happy fall everyone.

From Halloween '09

This is a tower of chocolates I got from Teresa one year. Delicious! Dan was very excited. The white ghost next to it is a candle holder I got from her the year before.

From Halloween '09


These are some cute little wooden signs my mother sent me. She got them from the drug store in Monte, I believe.

From Halloween '09


Perhaps the classiest of all the decorations. I got this one playing this game at a bar with my brother Dale. It was a punch board. I think we one this ghost and also a dozen eggs from some lady out the Wishkah. We never collected on the eggs.

I have a lot more decorations up, thanks to my family. If you have decorations up, send me pictures, or blog about them. It really is my favorite season.

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Love your decorations, havn'e got mine out yet, just the scarecrow and the pumpkin I grew stand in the front yard. "Happy Fall" except for the creeeepy spiders.

lauraslifetoday said...

I've missed you and your blog!! I LOVE the decorations...it makes me want to embrace fall, just a little bit...